From: Moore Angie-CAM096Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 3:36 PMSubject: RE: update
Hello everyone!!I wanted to send out the official note since there are some addressed on the email that Casey and I have not yet spoken to. As most of you know, Casey and I have been going through an IVF cycle these past 2 months. Saturday we received very good news...we are pregnant! Thank you for all of your encouraging words and most of all for your prayers. We really count ourselves very blessed to have such wonderful friends! Please continue to pray for a very healthy pregnancy! The next several weeks are very important. Love,Angie
From: Moore Angie-CAM096 Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 10:26 AMTo: Rasmussen Joni-cjs141Subject: Hi!
I have super-fantastic news!! Casey and I are pregnant! We took blood test on Saturday....the beta number was 287 (avg 50-100). They said this indicates there might be more than one.
Thanks for your prayers. God answered!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment