From: Moore Angie-CAM096
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 10:45 PM
Subject: Moore Update
Hello Friends and Family,
It's been a couple of months since I sent an update. Casey and I went to a "glamour shots for babies" session at 27 weeks where we had a 4D sonogram. We got to see both babies' faces!! This was a wonderful experience for us! Casey and I went in for our 30 week appointment this past week. The babies weigh approximately 3 lbs. each and are growing at a good rate. Both are very active and we are trying to cherish every precious kick. We are counting down the weeks now and are anxiously awaiting their arrival. We cannot wait to meet both of these precious babies that we have prayed for and dreamed of for so long. Nathaniel's diagnosis of anencephaly is the same. We are still believing that God can do a miracle but also realize that a miracle may not be God's will for Nathaniel. I ask that you all please continue to pray for a miracle for Nathaniel. Also pray that I will carry the babies to 37 weeks, have an easy birth experience without complications and that Nathaniel will be born alive. Pray that we will be able to spend as much time as possible with him and that close family will be able to meet him and spend time with him as well. Pray that Nathaniel's life will bring God glory and touch many people for God's Kingdom. Please continue to pray for God's peace and comfort to surround Casey and myself as well as the rest of the family in the upcoming months. I cannot express how grateful we are to all of you for praying for us and our precious babies. We have felt tremendous peace that surpasses understanding and can only come from our Heavenly Father. We count ourselves as truly blessed to have friends and family we can call on to intercede for us.
Love,Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment