Thursday, June 10, 1999

1999


In April, Casey moved to Chicago (Schaumburg) to work for Motorola.
May 29th Casey and I were married. We spent 7 days in Playa Del Carmen for our honeymoon and then flew to Chicago. We had a layover in Dallas on our way to Chicago from Mexico. My dad and Casey's mom met us at the airport to bring us wedding gifts and say goodbye. We were off to live in a new city after living in Fort Worth our whole lives (except for my short stint in Nacogdoches while attending SFA).

It was hard moving to a new city where we didn't know a soul. I missed my church home, Richland Hills and was hungry for the word. I listened to Christian radio everyday. One day I was listening to Family Life today and the guest was talking about how she had begun praying for her children right after she was married. I thought, "What a great IDEA!" She said she had began praying for twins. I thought this was also a great idea. I truly felt that God had placed on my heart to pray for twins, so I did.

No comments: