Ok. I know I'm partial but Gabriel is the cutest thing. He had RSV last week and ended up with an ear infection mid-week. Needless to say it was not a fun week, but I told Casey it was the best time of my life? Why? Because Gabriel slept with us for the 1st time since he was an infant (Casey has never let him sleep on the bed but when he was teeny, tiny he would sleep on top of my chest)!!! He slept in between us this time and I would wake up with him snuggled up against me. Or he would crawl on top of me and fall back asleep. Oh my goodness, my heart melted! He's so precious. And funny! He takes his diaper off any chance he gets. And he loves to take showers with Daddy and Mommy (separately of course). Ok probably too much information for the public, but this is for posterity's sake. He brings in his rubber ducky and a cup and has the best time in the shower. If one of us is already in the shower, he'll walk up to the door and knock on it and then try to take off his shirt and unfasten his diaper. So cute!
And since he's been sick he has become a super momma's boy! He will hardly have anything to do with Casey and comes up and kisses me several times during the day.
I could go on and on! I am just praising the Lord for the time I have with him and for allowing me to be a stay-at-home mommy.
1 comment:
Oh, poor Gabe!!! Sorry to hear he's been so sick :-( BUT it is awful nice to be so snuggly when our toddlers are usually not in one place more than 5 seconds!! Enjoy those kisses! :-)
Post a Comment