And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Exodus 33:19
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Picture of beautiful baby
We went to the doctor this morning and the baby is PERFECT! When I saw the perfectly round head, tears streamed down my cheeks. Thank you, Lord for such a miracle!! 12 week sonogram.
PRAISE THE LORD! Oh Angie and Casey, I am so thrilled with this news. WE have been praying for a perfectly healthy baby. Thank you, thank you, thank you God!
I linked to you through Sandi H. I scrolled down and saw your ultrasound picture and paused, then I read your comment about a "beautiful round head". I had also seen on your profile that you had lost your son's twin several years back. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but did your other son have anencephaly? I lost my daughter Olivia this past September from it. Regardless of how you lost your son, I wish you well in your new pregnancy. Healthy babies truly are a blessing from God. The scripture you have at the top of your blog was my mantra throughout my pregnancy with Olivia. Congrats again on your healthy pregnancy! Shannon King gsbbking@sbcglobal.net
10 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD! Oh Angie and Casey, I am so thrilled with this news. WE have been praying for a perfectly healthy baby. Thank you, thank you, thank you God!
YAY!!!! Praising the Lord for His kindness to your sweet family!! So, so happy and excited for you . . .love you!!!!
What great news! I'm so happy for you both!
I am so happy for you guys. YOur sweet baby is so precious:)
Congrats!!! I love sono pics!
So beautiful Angie! Thanks for sharing this wonderful news!
God is good!!
Praise Him! I'm so thankful that you got a sneak peak at that sweet little boy or girl!
Wonderful news! What great sonogram pictures of your new little baby!
No matter how many times I see them, sonogram pictures always amaze me! So awesome!
I linked to you through Sandi H. I scrolled down and saw your ultrasound picture and paused, then I read your comment about a "beautiful round head". I had also seen on your profile that you had lost your son's twin several years back. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but did your other son have anencephaly? I lost my daughter Olivia this past September from it. Regardless of how you lost your son, I wish you well in your new pregnancy. Healthy babies truly are a blessing from God. The scripture you have at the top of your blog was my mantra throughout my pregnancy with Olivia. Congrats again on your healthy pregnancy! Shannon King gsbbking@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment