And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Exodus 33:19
Thursday, April 10, 2008
It's a .....
Ok. So I was wrong. I thought for sure it was a girl but it's a Boy!! There was no question. :)
Now we have to come up with a boy name. He's the cutest little baby I've ever seen! He looked really good and healthy! I'll post pictures later.
10 comments:
How exciting! Can't wait to meet baby boy! :)
What fun - brothers!! Now you can get more use out of your boy clothes that Gabe didn't wear out! :) That's how it is at this house anyways!
hmmm. Steph has two girls and you have two boys...it just wasn't in the cards for you two to have one of both! Congrats!!!
I heard the news yesterday from Alyssa! I am so excited for you, Casey, and Gabe! Having 2 little boys is the best...
Congratulations. I can't wait to meet him:)
I thought you would have a girl, too! However, boys are wonderful--but you already know that!
Congrats on a healthy baby boy!
So, excited for you. Bryan is really wanted a boys too. Talk to you soon. I still need to get Gabe's b-day gift to him.
Congratulations! Another playmate for Austin- whoo hoo! :)
Angie-
I have been praying for this precious one since you told me this afternoon! I am so excited for you all!
I also just read all about your boys birthday and cried the whole time. What a testimony your family has been and continues to be!
Continued blessings to each of you!
Becky
Post a Comment