Thursday, May 01, 2008

I've gotten way behind

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I'm going to start updating this blog in the next few days. I've gone a full month without an update...yikes! Gabe turned 26 months this past week. He is talking a lot and MOST of it we can understand. But then there are those times where he'll say several sentences in a row and Casey and I look at each other and smile and then say, "Really, Gabe? That's very interesting!"



He is so precious!



I am 27 weeks and realized today we have not taken any pregnancy pictures of me. Oops. I guess that's what happens with the 2nd pregnancy. I couldn't tell you how many pictures we took with the boys. I think it was every other week. :)

4 comments:

Leilanni said...

Yay for updates! :-) Gabe is such a cutie patootie!

Ginger said...

Glad to you posting again. Keep it up love to the pics and blogs.

karen richardson said...

Welcome back to blog world. Miss hearing and seeing updates on Gabe. He IS precious!

Holly said...

Glad to see you are still around!