Friday, July 25, 2008

Counting

Gabe woke up in a good mood this morning. Gabe and I were out in the back this morning playing. He came up and said "sweeng high." He loves to swing but doesn't always like to use the swing at home. So I put him in the swing and was moving chairs out of the way. All the while he had started to count which he does a lot. In Galveston he counted to 10 or 12 for the first time. Today I noticed he had gotten to 16, 17, 18, 19!

It was so precious!! I said, "Gabriel! You counted to 19! I'm so proud of you!" He got the biggest smile on his face. He had his Diego sun glasses on. So sweet. I took a picture of him but with the old camera that takes film. So I'll have to wait to post when the film is developed. I love being a mommy and have recently been thinking about how blessed I am to have Gabe and be able to spend everyday with him. He is the sweetest boy!

And there is another precious boy on the way. He moves a lot and has at times made me 10x more uncomfortable than I was when pregnant with the twins. He has gotten the hiccups a lot and I never noticed the hiccups with the boys. His head is positioned right next to my left hip bone so it is a strange sensation when he hiccups. Weird but he is so sweet! We have yet to agree on a name. None of the names either of us has come up with is one we LOVE! yet. Although Casey may disagree. He does have a name that he likes a lot but I do not like it. Maybe I'll come around. Per a friend's suggestion (she is planning on doing the same if she has a boy next time) we are giving this little boy the middle name of Nathaniel. I loved the idea of Nathaniel's name being carried on. That's all for now.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

The baby's middle name- what a wonderful idea! It was great seeing you the other night!

Ginger said...

Hey, girl it have been so long since I saw you guys. I would love to get together sometime. Did you hear that we are having a girl and a boy! I am very excited. Hope to talk to you soon.

Leilanni said...

Yay for a new post!!! I love the idea of Nathaniel as the middle name. So perfect. Love you!

karen richardson said...

Please post pics soon of Gabe - I miss seeing his sweet face! So good to see you blogging again - keep it up girl. And I agree - LOVE Nathanial for a middle name. Made me teary eyed! Hang in there these next few weeks.

karen richardson said...

Please post pics soon of Gabe - I miss seeing his sweet face! So good to see you blogging again - keep it up girl. And I agree - LOVE Nathanial for a middle name. Made me teary eyed! Hang in there these next few weeks.