Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Gavin is 6 months old and Gabe is almost 3



I cannot believe my baby boy is 6 months old. And my big boy is growing up too! I cannot believe Gabe is almost 3.


My heart is heavy this evening as I learned of my friend Amber's friend who lost her husband, Brad at the age of 34. They have a 5 and 2 year old. I'm also sad about a couple who just lost their baby a week ago.


Life is so precious... and so fragile.


A verse I was reminded of this week... 1 Cor 1:3-4


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.




2 comments:

amber dayton said...

Precious pics of your boys. Thanks for reminding me of that verse. I know that your heart knows great loss, and I know that God will continuously use you, and someday Jenny, to comfort those around you facing their own storms. I thank God for your friendship!

Whitney said...

Love those adorable pictures of your little ones! Although I'm not sure if I can say "little" anymore- they are both getting so big! Gavin is getting to be such a cutie like his big brother!