Gavin started taking steps last week and on Friday he took 5 steps in a row and stood from a seated position without pulling up. So precious!! Today he took more than 10 steps in a row! It's so precious when he starts to walk because he gets a huge smile on his face. hee hee!
Gabe gets excited to see him walking too! He went up to him this afternoon and hugged him really big after he walked. Gabe said, "Gavin is walking!" My boys are so precious! I cannot imagine life without them! I'm enjoying life so much right now! I'm so blessed to stay at home with these 2 precious boys. I got a little sad thinking of the time when gabe and I will no longer nap together. That is the most precious time I have with him. We read books and snuggle up and go to sleep almost everyday. he is such a sweet boy.
1 comment:
Yay Gavin! Angie - I've been putting off emailing you because every day I think will be the day I will call - lol! Been thinking about you a lot and hope to catch up soon "in person" on the phone!
Post a Comment