Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blogging finally!

I opened this blog account in May of 2005. For some reason I never posted anything, even though we had lots of things to post that year. I will pretend it is 2005, to chronicle our journey in the blogger's world. That was my intent originally but I just never did. I have several friends who have been blogging a while and have pictures of their babies from the time they were born. I'm so jealous. Why did I wait? Well here it goes...oh and by the way I am starting in 1999 because that is when the journey begins.

3 comments:

karen richardson said...

Yeah Angie! I'm so excited you're back in the blogging world. I can't wait to see and hear about the happenings of Gabe. I miss seeing his little face! The reason I blog - I live hundreds and even thousands of miles from all of our family and the majority of our friends and I will never have the desire or discipline to scrapbook. It's just such a great way (as you know) to keep up with everyone and share the blessings that our children are in our lives. Also, there a companies now that you can upload your blog to and they will bind it into a book for you. I think once I get enough material I will do this. How cool to give that to our babies someday...what an awesome time capsule!

Kristen OQ said...

Can't wait to start reading and learn more about you and Casey!

Let the bloggin' begin (again) ;)

Leilanni said...

Woo-hoo for giving in to peer pressure!!! I'm SO glad you've started blogging again and I look forward to many more posts! I agree with Karen - I tried to scrapbook and have yet to complete more than 4 pages in Ellie's. I think I got as far as her first sonogram . . .Oh my I have a lot of catching up to do!!! Blogging is so much easier I think. I can type much faster than cut, glue and be cutesy :-) But I didn't know about the companies who will bind your blog for you - neato!!! Anyway - keep the posts comin'! Love ya!