Hello Friends and Family,
Nathaniel is the March Greeter Baby on the support website!
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/anencephalyblessingsfromabove/
In this picture he is just a few minutes old and Casey is holding him next to me so I can see him. Papo took this picture of him. In these same moments, Nathaniel let out a few cries, which we were told he would be unable to do! It was the most precious cry I've ever heard! After Gabriel was born and rushed to the NICU, I was ready to move to recovery. We went to the room where all the family was waiting to meet Nathaniel. He lived for an hour and a half. In the months following, Abby (my 2 and a half year old niece at the time) would recount how she saw God (or some kind of presence of God, an angel perhaps) in our hospital room that day. God is alive! And He lives in those of us who have asked Jesus to be our Savior! And as I've heard in numerous accounts from children since losing Nathaniel, He is there when children die. Isn't that amazing? And somehow young children can see His presence in those circumstances!
I recently read the book 90 minutes in Heaven. The person who wrote the book was in a fatal car accident and medical personnel declared him dead. In his book he said, "a light enveloped me, with a brilliance beyond comprehension. In the next moment I was standing in heaven. Joy pulsated through me as I looked around, and at that moment I became aware of a very large crowd of people. They rushed toward me and every person was smiling, shouting and praising God. They were friends and family that had died in my lifetime. They were my celestial welcoming committee. The first person I recognized was my Grandfather... More and more people reached for me and called me by name. I felt overwhelmed by the number of people who had come to welcome me to heaven."
I feel peace knowing that Nathaniel is in heaven and has more joy than we can imagine!
Love,
Angie
Nathaniel is the March Greeter Baby on the support website!
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/anencephalyblessingsfromabove/
In this picture he is just a few minutes old and Casey is holding him next to me so I can see him. Papo took this picture of him. In these same moments, Nathaniel let out a few cries, which we were told he would be unable to do! It was the most precious cry I've ever heard! After Gabriel was born and rushed to the NICU, I was ready to move to recovery. We went to the room where all the family was waiting to meet Nathaniel. He lived for an hour and a half. In the months following, Abby (my 2 and a half year old niece at the time) would recount how she saw God (or some kind of presence of God, an angel perhaps) in our hospital room that day. God is alive! And He lives in those of us who have asked Jesus to be our Savior! And as I've heard in numerous accounts from children since losing Nathaniel, He is there when children die. Isn't that amazing? And somehow young children can see His presence in those circumstances!
I recently read the book 90 minutes in Heaven. The person who wrote the book was in a fatal car accident and medical personnel declared him dead. In his book he said, "a light enveloped me, with a brilliance beyond comprehension. In the next moment I was standing in heaven. Joy pulsated through me as I looked around, and at that moment I became aware of a very large crowd of people. They rushed toward me and every person was smiling, shouting and praising God. They were friends and family that had died in my lifetime. They were my celestial welcoming committee. The first person I recognized was my Grandfather... More and more people reached for me and called me by name. I felt overwhelmed by the number of people who had come to welcome me to heaven."
I feel peace knowing that Nathaniel is in heaven and has more joy than we can imagine!
Love,
Angie
"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
No comments:
Post a Comment