And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Exodus 33:19
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Cousin Abby's B-day Party
We went to our nieces 4 year old B-day party this past weekend. Children AND adults were required to dress up. We decided to go as a Theme. :)
Oh my word - y'all's costumes are SO adorable!!! I love the Wizard of Oz!! Actually, after the unfortunate puppy costume incident with E I have decided that she will be Dorothy since that is more like just wearing a dress. I plan on breaking out the movie soon and I can't wait! Hopefully I don't scare away from this costume though because I'm out of ideas!
5 comments:
Angie,
I am so excited you've started blogging! I plan to *visit* you regularly!
LOVEYOU,
Betty
Oh my word - y'all's costumes are SO adorable!!! I love the Wizard of Oz!! Actually, after the unfortunate puppy costume incident with E I have decided that she will be Dorothy since that is more like just wearing a dress. I plan on breaking out the movie soon and I can't wait! Hopefully I don't scare away from this costume though because I'm out of ideas!
Very cute costumes! I honestly don't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween- how fun!
I like your costumes Angie!
Glad to have another friend in blogland! :o)
Yall look so good all dressed up!! I can never come up with good themes. Very impressive!!
Post a Comment