Friday, October 26, 2007

Nathaniel's Headstone

After the sermon Sunday, I told Casey we should go to Greenwood and order Nate's headstone. We were inspired and ready to finally make a decision. Don't ask why it's taken us 19 months. At first I wanted it to be perfect. I had this idea to have a picture of Casey holding his feet etched on a marble slab. After discussing this with Greenwood over several months, the lady who was helping us left the company and someone else told us it couldn't be done. So then I sat on it for several more months. Anyhow, all my excuses aren't sufficient but it is finally ordered and I have complete peace about what we chose. We read Job 1:21 at Nate's funeral and we had that verse put on his headstone. For whatever reason, when I was trying to decide what to put on his headstone over the past 18 months, that particular verse did not come to mind. Anyhow it is done and I am so happy! Hopefully it will be here before Christmas!

1 comment:

Leilanni said...

I'm so glad you feel peaceful about your decision - that verse is just perfect and it will be beautiful. Love you!