These past several weeks have been to my surprise fairly difficult. I have been surprised by the grief over Nathaniel that I experienced. The first time it really came out of nowhere was a few days before Christmas. I walked into Garden Ridge in Hulen and began to cry. What?? Where did this come from?? Very bizarre. I called Casey and he reminded me that I was the Mommy so of course I would be sad. And he also reminded me that we found out that we were pregnant while we were in Garden Ridge. I had completely forgotten that. Perhaps that was it. I'm still not sure what it was.
Yesterday evening I was sitting checking email and watching TV after Gabe went to sleep and received an email from a new friend that completely overwhelmed me. It reminded me once again that God is sovereign and cares even about me and all the little things going on in my life. This friend offered to help make a scrapbook for Nathaniel. Wow. I sobbed as I read her email because I couldn't believe how incredibly amazing God is. The email came at the perfect time. I'm simply amazed right now. I can't even put into words the feeling I have. I'm grateful, in awe, amazed. It reminds me of the song, "Amazing Love." I cry everytime I sing it at church. It describes better than I ever could my amazement and awe of His Glory and Love!
Amazing Love, How can it be.
2 comments:
I am praying for you Angie - I know that God is still being glorified by your dependance on Him. I'm so thankful that the scrapbook idea encouraged you! Love, A
Oh, sweet friend. I'm so sorry that you've been having some more difficult times lately. I will be lifting you up in prayer. God is the giver of all good things and, as evidenced by the tangible gift of a friend, He does not forget us. Praise God for His unfailing love!
Love you!
Post a Comment