Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Here are mine for 2008
1. Be more organized
2. Lose those last 20 pounds...or maybe 30. :)
3. Be the best mommy in the world!
4. Be the best wife in the world!
5. To be finished Christmas shopping by Dec. 15th!
6. To complete some 5Ks and a couple of 10Ks.
7. I resolve to Get in shape, stay in shape and get pregnant....that's an oxymoron I think. :)

I love the new year! I always feel that renewed sense of energy to tackle new projects and old ones for that matter. I love Christmas but it always is so stressful, and every year I vow to not be out shopping on Christmas Eve but end up shopping on Christmas Eve. 2007 was no exception!

3 comments:

Lana said...

You have been quite the blogger lately. Just catching up with them all. Your sweet reminder of God's Love is an example to us all. Enjoyed all your Christmas pictures:)

Lana said...

You have been quite the blogger lately. Just catching up with them all. Your sweet reminder of God's Love is an example to us all. Enjoyed all your Christmas pictures:)

Whitney said...

Those are great resolutions! Congrats on the biggest loser thing too- if you're anything like me, the competition of it & the thought of winning the $$ would be a huge push!