I went to bed early tonight so at midnight after a full 2.5 hours of sleep I felt rejuvenated. So now when I go back to bed at 3 a.m. I'll still get a full night's sleep! yippee! I wish I could enjoy the sleep I'm able to get right now...it won't be very long I'll be up and down all night, but not by my choice. (Any grandparent or aunt who wants to volunteer to come and sleep over is, of course, more than welcome once the new baby arrives). hee hee
The good news is that we are scheduled to be induced on Sept 5th at 5 a.m. if the little guy decides to not join us earlier...READ anytime would be good, Baby brother!!
2 comments:
That is so exciting Angie! It is always good to have an end in site. We can't wait to meet this sweet little guy!
I agree with Emiley - at least there's an end in sight now! Can't wait to hear when he makes his appearance!!
Post a Comment