Pathetic, right? I should be super tired and have no problem sleeping.
I'm thinking I'm in the nesting stage. My mom has been asking me about this over the past week. She says it will be semi-ridiculous what you do in terms of cleaning or having a strong need to get something done. Her example: When she was pregnant with my younger sister, Lauren she felt a strong need to plant marigolds in the front yard.
Well I have been talking to Casey over the past SEVERAL months about how I wanted to have the carpets professionally cleaned. Granted we own a steam cleaner, but I didn't think this would do the job as good and I knew I would not ever have the time or energy to steam clean the carpet. Well last night Casey took Gabe to the grand opening of the new Brewer Bears Stadium, our High school Alma Mater. :) As soon as they left, I got out the steam cleaner and for 4 hours cleaned the living room carpet, stairs and baby's room. Now I did take a break to eat dinner for about a half hour, but I moved all the furniture off the carpet and steam cleaned! This would fall into the category of ridiculous if you ask me...and where did I get that kind of energy? Last week I couldn't muster up enough energy to take Gabe to the store...and I'm moving couches! Wow...hopefully this means it will be any day now. :)
4 comments:
I hope any day now for you, too! Perhaps on your bday??? Just think how clean your carpets will be when the new little one is rolling, crawling around on them!!!
So funny. I am worried about that part myself. We are about to begin building on the new house so I can't do any baby decore. I really think that is going to drive me crazy. Talk to you soon.
This made me laugh out loud! I was similar before E was born . . .it was probably good we didn't have a steam cleaner at that point. But now we do. I might be in trouble!
I hope baby comes soon - you're going to run out of things to clean :-)
You be careful moving furniture around so close to your due date! I know what you mean about the nesting though...
Post a Comment