And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Exodus 33:19
Sunday, August 31, 2008
He has arrived
Gavin Nathaniel Moore made his appearance this morning at 2:51 on August 31st. I was able to have a VBAC and he came so quickly that it was "au naturel." Here's the cutie pie. Will post more later about my first labor experience.
YAY for Gavin Nathaniel!! He is just adorable - I stared at his picture for the longest time. Congratulations to all of you and we can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love you!
Congratulations you guys!! He looks adorable!! I love the name you guys chose, too - finally :) !! Gabe looks pretty happy, too!! Wish you the best of luck with the newest addition to ya'lls family!!
Congratulations! He is just so cute! What does Gabe think about him. Reagan looked at his pictures and asked, "does she have 2?" Funny, she thinks everyone should have 2 babies. Love the name and the middle name so special. Can't wait to hear all about it.
13 comments:
He looks adorable! Can't wait to hear all about his arrival. Hope you are enjoying this precious new addition to your family!
YAY for Gavin Nathaniel!! He is just adorable - I stared at his picture for the longest time. Congratulations to all of you and we can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love you!
One more thing . . .I just showed Ellie his picture and she smiled SO big. And then she said, "I want to go see him at their house." :-)
Congratulations you guys!! He looks adorable!! I love the name you guys chose, too - finally :) !! Gabe looks pretty happy, too!! Wish you the best of luck with the newest addition to ya'lls family!!
Congratulations! I am so glad that little Gavin is here... safe and sound! What a cutie! Give Big Bro Gabe a hug from Camryn... :)
Congratulations! He is just so cute! What does Gabe think about him. Reagan looked at his pictures and asked, "does she have 2?" Funny, she thinks everyone should have 2 babies. Love the name and the middle name so special. Can't wait to hear all about it.
So precious! I'm glad that we got to come see him... he was so snuggly & sweet! Praying that you guys have a great adjustment & gets lots of rest!
Yeah he's here! He was born on such a good days too! (It was my parents 29th anniversary) He looks beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is precious & I will look forward to meeting him. So glad things went well & he is here safely.
Congratulations!
Welcome to the world sweet Gavin! He is just precious! I can't wait to hear details about his arrival!
He's so precious! I cannot wait to meet him!
Congratulations, Angie!! He's beautiful!
Post a Comment