My little baby boy is already 5 months old. He started sleeping through the night about a week ago! I'm starting to feel normal again.
Gabe will be 3 next month! I cannot believe how fast he has grown. The last 3 years have flown by. It's crazy!
Everyday he says something that makes me laugh. I absoultely love that he still speaks of himself in the 3rd person. But he has started using the word"my" to describe himself. The other day he wanted to play soccer inside. He said, "Dabe be on my team."
Gabe was playing in the living room and had found a box to climb on. Casey said, "be careful. You are going to hurt yourself." Gabe replied, "Dabe no hurt yourself."
Gavin rolled over 2 times in a row at 12 weeks but the Dr. told us it was a fluke. Well he is officially rolling over from front to back and back to front. He also can situp and support himself with his arms. He can stay in this position for a minute or so without falling over. We will be getting the high chair out of the attic and start feeding him rice cereal in the next couple of weeks.
They are both so precious to me and I feel so blessed.
I do believe I'm up for a mother of the year award. hee hee
Gabe was sick last week. Casey was out of town so I let Gabe sleep with me and we had gotten in bed pretty late. Right before we went to sleep he said, "my tummy has an owie. get a band aid." Now before I go on I should say that this is the boy who cried wolf. Gabe has had trouble sleeping in his own bed so he has ended up in bed with us several times. (we actually have started just letting him sleep on the couch in our room so we don't have to get up every 3 hours.) But I digress. While in bed with us, ealry in the morning he would say, "my foot hurts. get a band aid." We would put a band aid on it and he'd be all better.
So I got a band aid for his tummy and he rolled over and went to sleep. A half hour later he yelled out and threw up all over the bed and pillows. Luckily not on my favorite pillows. ;)
So I was up all night with Gabe and just prayed that Gavin would not wake up. He didn't. Finally about 4 Gabe and I were getting settled into bed again and right as I was going to sleep. Gavin woke up. I was thankful that it was then and not earlier.
2 comments:
I can't believe he is already 5 months, time goes so quickly!
5 months already??? How time flies! It feels like he was just born yesterday!
Post a Comment