Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kindergarten Here We Come

Gabe had meet the teacher on Thursday, August 18th.  They had an information booth at 4:30 and Meet the teacher started at 5:30.  We all headed up to the school.  The booths were set up in the gym and it was a good way to get acquainted with different clubs and organizations in the school.  We signed up for PTA and signed Gabe up for the running club.

We went to his classroom at 5:30 and met his teacher.  Her name is Mrs.Smith and she seems nice.

I have not wanted this day to come.  I was VERY reluctant to sign Gabe up for kindergarten, and thought I would just hold him back in the Pre-K Bridge Class at SCP.  But Gabe truly is ready for kindergarten.  So there have been some tears but I do feel this is how God is leading us.


We found Gabe's seat!




We saw the library and Gabe immediately found the reading corner!

Papo came to meet the teacher with us.  Nana really wanted to come but she had meet the teacher at her school the same night!




No comments: