Friday, February 16, 2007

Email about quitting work in 2007

Lorraine,
My last day has been moved to March 2nd, I think.  :)  I'm definitely quitting sooner than May.  I was praying about it the other day and God really spoke to me about this.  He said no amount of money would give me the time back with Gabriel while he's this age and doing so many new and funny things.  So I just have to trust that God will provide for all our needs on one income.  yikes...that's hard to do.  It's kind of funny that last year at this same time I was forced to trust God for His peace and comfort and ...well...everything.  And now a year later I struggle with trusting him to provide food and shelter...totally ridiculous!  :)
 
Anyhow, I'm excited about the end of the month!!!
 
Take good care and we'll talk soon!
 
Love,
Angie

No comments: