And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Exodus 33:19
Thursday, January 31, 2008
9 Weeks pregnant
We are now 9 weeks pregnant and I still can't believe it! Sometimes during the day I'll have this thought, "Wow, I'm pregnant." It feels as if I had forgotten for a little bit. I think I'm having these thoughts and feelings now because all my pregnancy symptoms have subsided. I feel better than I've felt in a very long time! I've started walking/jogging which makes me feel better physically and mentally. I joked with Casey during the 1st pregnancy that I was born to be pregnant. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better! Just getting through those first couple months in the hardest (or so I've heard- I was blessed with a very easy pregnancy... so far!)
I'm so thrilled for you! Good job running and walking...so proud of you!
Post a Comment