We are pregnant! I've been waiting to post this great news so I could speak to some people in person, but I couldn't wait any longer to make this announcement!
We are in awe of God's blessing! We were told back in August that due to results of some tests we would still have to go through IVF because we could not get pregnant naturally. We were going to start IVF in October but at that time found out we had additional fertility insurance coverage starting in January. We were planning on starting IVF in the next couple of months.
We are currently 6 weeks pregnant! It still has not sunk in. So this is what it feels like to get pregnant naturally. You are a week late and you take a pregnancy test and it's positive?? What? What happened to the month and a half of grueling shots and endless doctor appointments? Thank you Lord for such a blessing!
God knows all things and is incredibly sovereign! When we did our first IVF cycle I was so disappointed that we did not have any embryos to freeze. But I also knew that if we did have frozen "babies" we would absolutely have to give each of them a chance at life. God knew full well the outcome and now I am praising Him that we don't have frozen "babies." Amazing!
12 comments:
WOW!!! Congratulations you guys!! I am so happy for you!
God is Good!!
Wow- what a surprise! Congratulations- we are so happy for you guys! Praise the Lord :)
YAY!!! I am praising the Lord daily for His sovereignty and goodness to you and Casey with this pregnancy!!! What a testimony you guys have!
Congratulations Angie! I am so happy for you guys!!
What great news! Congratulations- I am so excited for your sweet family. :)
OH MY! I bet you were surprised!
What a wonderful blessing for you and your family. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I am thrilled with excitement for you guys:)
YEAH!!! Congrats, Angie that is incredible.
Congratulations! What a blessing! I hope you are feeling ok! :)
INCREDIBLE!!! God is so good!
I am thrilled for you!
Are you due about the first of Sept?
That is great! Congratulations!!
I wrote a comment awhile back and it never posted. I am just so thrilled, I can't put it into words. How amazing that God allowed you and Casey to conceive on your own after doing IVF with Gabriel and Nathanial and being told you would have to the same treatment again. What a MIGHTY God we serve! I am praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy for you and baby and prasing God for your little miracle!
Post a Comment